- The concentration of glucose in the blood
- the natural energy, also called glucose, which is carried in the blood stream and provides energy for the cells of the body. Usually it is measured as fasting glucose.
- glucose in the bloodstream
- “Blood Sugar / Axle Grinder” is a single by Australian drum and bass band Pendulum, released 18 June 2007 in the UK. It was the band’s final single with Breakbeat Kaos, and was released in 12″ vinyl and download formats only, including a 12″ picture disc format.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Denoting an older (and hence usually deeper) part of a stratigraphic division or archaeological deposit or the period in which it was formed or deposited
- lower berth: the lower of two berths
- move something or somebody to a lower position; “take down the vase from the shelf”
- Less high
- (of an animal or plant) Showing relatively primitive or simple characteristics
- turn down: make lower or quieter; “turn down the volume of a radio”
- Performed or taking place at high speed; taking only a short time
- Allowing people or things to move at high speed
- Moving or capable of moving at high speed
- acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly; “fast film”; “on the fast track in school”; “set a fast pace”; “a fast car”
- abstaining from food
- abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons; “Catholics sometimes fast during Lent”
how to lower blood sugar fast – How to
sometimes be. Help yourself or your loved one take better control of their
diabetes by following recommendations in this book.”
Did you know that alarmingly more and more adults and teenagers are
receiving a diagnosis of Diabetes? With more people exercising less, eating
more junk-food, and living an unhealthy life style, this serious disease is
making more and more victims.
But living with Diabetes does not have to be a rollercoaster ride. Learn about
diabetes management and turn this around and live a relatively normal life
This book will help you take control of your Diabetes by providing red hot
tips for better management that could even reduce some of your symptoms.
Learn how to lower your blood sugar in an easy way and what safe method to use in addition to any other therapy you might be doing.
A comprehensive Diabetes treatment is crucial to free yourself from this
dreaded condition. Now you have an opportunity to discover hard facts and
what you need to do to improve your overall mental and physical well-being
* What is Diabetes and what are the different types?
* What are Diabetes symptoms, and which are myths?
* What are common causes of diabetes?
* Blood sugar levels basics 101
* What are research-based methods to manage Diabetes?
* How to reverse Diabetes symptoms
* Specific ways to lower your blood sugar
* Which foods are best for Diabetes and how to plan a delicious meal
* What to do about potential health issues.
Diabetes can be controlled and well-managed. If you do it well, you might
even reverse the disease completely. Do not wait any longer, Start Today!
Day 52; Dark Petition
View on black.
Our feet hit the gravel as we walk to the car on the windy and chilly afternoon. Everything is ready and set to go, doors locked, seatbelts buckled, keys in ignition and the chitter chatter of an everyday conversation. How cold it is. How random the weather can be. How broken my headphones are. Oh me, oh my, how much we whine.
In a couple of seconds it would all change. A lady comes over to our car. She looks simple but good hearted, she has jeans, pullover, and her heavy heart reflected on her worried face. Her gray hairs glitter in the dimming sunlight and she talks. She talks with frown lines and crow’s feet and a worried accelerated look on her face. She talks and the windows are up so we can’t hear anything.
My dad rolls down the window and she comes over and begins talking once more.
"Umm.. hello hi. Do you guys speak english?"
"Yes, and spanish"
"Oh you don’t speak english then"
"No, no, we speak english and spanish"
"Oh so portuguesse? Oh I’m sorry… I oh"
"We speak english"
"Oh okay. Well I’m sorry I’m talking to fast I’m just a little frazzled. I’m heading out to a girlfriends place. My husband, he drinks, and well…. I’ll deal with that problem later. I’m kind of running away from him… I had $46 in my purse, and I stopped by at the McDonald’s and well… all my money disappeared. It’s all missing… and and I’m sure he’s found it… I’m sure he took all my money… But I’ll deal with that later. Right now I only have maybe 75 cents with me… and well.. I need money for food. My blood sugar is really low and I really need to eat something, I really need to eat something. I’ve been standing here for an hour or so trying to get money for some bus or something. I gotta get away from here fast. Money for public transportation, just so I can get to my friend’s house…. just so I can eat. I’ll deal with it all tomorrow, but if you can, just a couple of cents…."
I have never felt so miserable before in my life. I had no money and sat wondering if there was something I could do for this helpless woman, and I knew that I couldn’t. My dad takes a couple cents out and hands them to the woman; he claims he only has plastic money. She thanks us and leave, and so do we.
A couple of seconds later I remember the bills in my dad’s wallet. Why he couldn’t spare her at least a couple of dollars. As if connectted my mom asks and my dad’s response is simple.
"Some people just lie."
It struck me so har to hear such harsh words coming out of my dad’s mouth. I feel miserable, like someone pulled the rug out from under my feet, like I can’t help anyone. If I had money I would have given it up to her, because I could tell she was real, she was worried and even in my mundane troubles.
I don’t need anything.
It’s 11:59 and I sit typing and thinking what might be happening to the lady. The lady walking down the street, cold and lonely. She’s running for her life like we have before.
And I’m sickened that I couldn’t do more.
March 7 2008 day 148 – Through the eyes of a hypoglycemic …